We are seeking a new Co-Chair-Elect to work alongside SIG leaders Drs. Tyler Higgs & Hannah Morton! Applications are due October 21st
The role involves: 1) Working collaboratively with other SIG leaders and ABCT Central Office staff to advance ABCT’s mission, 2) coordinating and leading SIG committees (e.g., membership, communications and technology, conference planning, awards, and diversity), 3) overseeing planning of the ASDD SIG Pre-Conference meeting and Business Meeting, 4) planning the agenda for the ASDD SIG Business meeting at the annual conference, 5) and developing new SIG initiatives that foster our mission.
How to Apply: Please email Dr. Cara Puglies [email protected] with the following:
- A copy of your CV
- A brief personal statement about your interest in the position, describing:
- Any past SIG participation
- Your leadership experience
- Your commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, access, and justice and amplifies the priorities of the autistic community
- How your clinical, research, service, or advocacy work align with our SIG’s Mission and Goals
The time commitment for serving in this role varies throughout the year but is a greater time investment from July through December due to conference planning. I would estimate 4 hours monthly from December through March and 8-10 hours monthly from April through November.
A detailed rubric for the co-chair elect application is listed below: